Friday, September 20, 2013

Mickey Mouse Nails



So this is actually my second attempt at Mickey Mouse nail art.  The first one was when I was less experienced, but I will try to find that photo and add it.  I think these turned out cute for a nail noob!  I would say my biggest inspiration on this one was from elleandish on YouTube.  Then I added a few of my own adjustments.  

The Mickey skin tone color was acrylic paint and the rest was polish.  I used a dotting tool and a nail art brush.  This is just a picture from my phone so it doesn't show it that great, but I think they look pretty good in person and I got some nice comments on our trip to Disneyland yesterday.  :)

instagram:  personal - stephanieposter (I warn you this is more than just nail art)

            nails only - copycatnails

 




No comments:

Post a Comment